Tour de Vin
6. May 2023- 10:00 - 7. May 2023- 18:00
cost | chat | buy
We are confident: the Tour de Vin will take place again this year on the “normal” date! All member wineries in the Kamptal, Kremstal, Traisental and Wagram regions will take part.
As we are taking the precaution of planning at short notice, it will take some time before we can publish detailed information such as supporting programmes. Please be patient! The best thing is to sign up for our newsletter, then you will always be up to date!
The Tour de Vin in brief
- Date: 30 April and 1 May 2022, each from 10 am to 6 pm.
- The Tour de Vin will take place at all ÖTW members in the wine-growing regions of Kamptal, Kremstal, Traisental and Wagram.
- Admission: The Tour de Vin button for € 25 entitles you to tasting on both days and is available at every winery.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer a shuttle service for organisational reasons (the area is too extensive).
- We will be happy to advise you on accommodation options:
WACHAU INFO-CENTER KREMS
Tel. +43 2732 82676, email@example.com
URSIN HOUSE LANGENLOIS
Tel. +43 2734 2000-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions? Gladly! Christina Moser +43 664 2019479
Tour de Vin: the pleasure highlight! Stroll from winery to winery, get an overview of the character of the new vintage in convivial company, meet winemakers and take this opportunity to fill your own wine cellar. For wine connoisseurs, this is the best opportunity to visit the 40 member wineries of the Traditionsweingüter Österreich Region Donau and taste an incomparably high density of top wines!
During the two days, an extensive supporting programme is offered, for which each member has come up with something special. Many wineries will take the opportunity to present friendly winegrowers and their wines from home and abroad. You can look forward to vineyard walks, cellar tours, art exhibitions, speciality tastings, jazz brunches, suckling pig breakfasts and many more culinary delights – to name just a few of the additional offers. An enjoyable weekend is in store.